The IBM-owned software company Red Hat asked us to redesign their print publication Red Hat Research Quarterly. They asked us to create a modern, branded template for their 40-page quarterly issue that they could hand off to their in-house editing team.
We helped them develop a branded logo for their research department that met with company specifications, along with more personalized magazine style for their publication. Elements of this project included:
- Company branded logo design
- Custom branded magazine template with feature spreads, columns, news, and project reports
- App to app copy flow
- Third part ad integration and optimization
- Image optimization and placement
- Digital to print workflow and proofing